The Union Jack Club’s versatile accommodation caters perfectly for individuals, couples, families and groups. The 290 rooms consist of single, twin, double and family accommodation. There are also apartments that can sleep up to 6 people, a luxury suite with adjoining lounge and well equipped fully accessible bedrooms. With free Wi-Fi and access to a gym the Club has all the comforts of a modern hotel. For prices please click for Union Jack Club 2018 Member Leaflet
If you are a Serving Member of Her Majesty’s Forces or Overseas Forces, Member of the Club or Ex Serving Member, you can book directly online. Please note that you will be required to provide proof of membership when you arrive at the Club. For our Reservations Terms and Conditions click Terms & Conditions.
Rooms available online: Single, Double, Twin, Family Suite, Flats, Suite and fully accessible rooms.
Temporary Honorary Membership may be granted, subject to availability of accommodation and proof of identity, to:
- current and former members of the Armed Forces of commissioned rank.
- ex-servicemen and women below commissioned rank who are not members of the Club.
- past and present members of the Council.
- current members of the armed forces of other countries, whether or not of commissioned rank.
- widows or widowers of members of the Armed Forces irrespective of rank.
- the spouse/partner of any member of the Armed Forces who has not attained commissioned rank and who dies in service.
- any beneficiary of the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme.
- serving employees of the Fire, Police, Ambulance and Prison Services, uniformed NHS medical professionals, RNLI personnel, authorised members of the Civil Service and members of both Houses of Parliament.
- Union Jack Club authorised users and corporate & charity clients engaged in meeting or banqueting in the Club.
“The Union Jack Club facilities and Event Team are first class where nothing is too much trouble. CIOB have been coming here now for over 3 years and enjoy coming every time.”
CIOB – Chartered Institute of Building
“Great Venue, Great Team”
“We needed a secure and flexible venue that we can trust and where the support is ‘hands on’. This works with us and that’s exactly what the Events Team do. Great venue, great team.”
TUFF – The Telecommunication UK Fraud Forum Ltd
“Brilliant Attentive Staff”
“We were delighted to hold our launch event at the Union Jack Club. Great facilities, competitive prices and brilliant attentive staff.”
Purple Tie Promotions
“A Gem in Central London.”
“Great location, great price, great people. A gem in central London.”